18.3.20

Have your ant eating mammal turn the dial a little to the left

Special K: "Tomorrow Trump is visiting @fema where he will hold a video call  with Governors. He's teasing a big announcement from the 
@US_FDA
 that we expect him to make at the 11am #coronavirus Task Force briefing, likely having to do with a possible treatment."

b1-66er: We're breeding pangolins and gonna drop them on the Taliban?

K: Tune in tomorrow!

b1: I listen to K radio. 
"I prefer my records warped."

K: 95 FABULOUS KBOT!

b1: "All static...
... half the time. "

K: 10,000 milliwatts of pure stereo power!

b1: "It's got a good beat and I can dance to it, I'd give it an 85, DICK."
Days of nothing go by incredibly quickly. I'm sad when they end.

K: Why? Tomorrow is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?