18.3.20

All signs point to "K"

The Fembot: I am enjoying the arch and ktxt.

b1-66er: I've never been so active...
Even eclipses my Haiku Years
Special K's losing his mind, which makes it better. 

F: You two do write entertaining stuff! 

b1: We're glad you think so.

F: I know you do it mostly to amuse yourselves, but I appreciate it, too.  It is a good look inside your minds... kinda like the 24HOTV sessions.

b1: Exactly. 

F: Now you are both just weird all the time, without lack of sleep and bad TV.

b1: Good observation. 
K will love that. 

F: I am sure you will share with him.  Someday I would like to meet him in person.  Does he come to DenCo, now that his MIL has died?

b1: Not as much. His brother still lives there.
You'll meet him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?