9.2.15

do you wanna be in my pic ... in my pic ... in my cell?

b1-66er: name these three celebrities

special K: Ron Jeremy, Tony Fadell, Groucho Marx

b1: that's funny. 
only Tony Fadell is correct.

K: HAHAHAHAHA I knew it
(I Googled the real answer to your photo quiz, after I made my guess.)
Alice Cooper was my second guess behind Ron Jeremy.

b1: man he is WHACKED in that photo.

K: Yes.
There's more here:  http://capitalpictures.photoshelter.com/gallery/JF-001/G0000jczEbrqS2F8

b1: that site calls him, "Johnny glitter."
(they also call the brothers Edgar and Johnny winterS.)

K: Wow, Gary Glitter and Tony Fadell look a lot alike.

b1: GG is gonna get life in prison for pedophilia.
just convicted.
COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON, COME ON, COME ON!
COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON, COME ON, COME ON!
COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON!  COME ON, COME ON, COME ON!

K: Rock & Roll parts 3 through infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?