1.12.14

put it on the floor!

b1-66er: I nearly created a riot in my barber shop just now.  they didn't quite get all my neck hair off, so I went back...

a different -but friendly- barber-ess took me.  I said, "i was just here, my neck hair didn't quite get trimmed"....

the girlie started asking questions, I said, "look, i don't care how ratchet you make it.  I just need the hair off so it doesn't look like a weed field"...

the barber says, "EXCUSE ME!?" 

I said, "you heard me." 

she screamed, "I'LL MAKE IT TOE UP FROM THE FLO' UP!"

and the place ERUPTS in absolute chaos.  the woman screams, "DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID!?"

I said, "i almost wish I just had wild hair on me."

and the woman leans in real real close, whispering in my ear, almost nibbling on it, and says in a very very sultry and quiet voice...

"I'm funnier than you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?