25.11.14

... nice tie, though ...

the 'grid: No justice no peace.

b1-66er: there's no peace at home.  my housemate's lying down in a DEEP funk (and I don't mean the ohio players kind).  we watched the verdict.  I thought she was going to throw up.

'g: It is an unfortunate decision but to see the ass whores tear up the city is worse in my opinion. It is like the two riots in Los Angeles revisited.

b1: yes.  I've never understood rioting.  (including winning/losing chapionships.)  it seems like it "punishes" unnecessary targets ...
... and fundamentally doesn't help the cause.  having said that, it's not completely clear to me what good the gandhi/king approach is either ...
... not unless you REALLY get on it.  TOTAL black-folk walk-out would be interesting.

'g: I like how Jackson plays the King role but is a race baiter. He perpetuates more shit within the desperate and underserved black communities than does any good.

b1: so right.  he's such a strange man.  being on the same balcony as MLK when he caught a bullet doesn't make you a great man by default...
...it absolutely DOES make you a "near miss."

'g: Yes. He should continue to count his blessings and stop being an ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?