13.1.11

you should see our realities

solid G: I had a dream I was on another cruise. This time it was on san
francisco bay. Royal Caribbean. They had an infinity pool at the bow,
(real sea water so it was cold), a replica of a 1950s Paul Bunyan-esque
campsite from Minnesota, complete with dusty flea-ridden furniture (no
one seemed to be staying in those cabins), a kind of hippie
entertainment village with stores that sold crystals and tie dye (Laurie
Anderson was working the counter at the one store I wandered into), and
they had the first Days Inn at sea on this boat, which I guess was
supposed to be a good thing. This is what happens when you catalog check
too many cruise ship brochures.

***

K: That is impressive.

A few nights ago I dreamed I was turning around in a handicapped parking
space. A woman yelled at me.

That's the only dream I remember for several months.

***

b1: i had a dream that i'd had a super-realistic dream where i pulled
uncooked whole wheat spaghetti out of my ear. i went to show the
spaghetti to bo3b and zz, but when i did, there wasn't as much as i had
dreamed ... that confused me very much.

they were unimpressed by how little spaghetti i had and made jokes about
it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?