25.7.23

Mechanics in The COVID Repair Shop

The Accomplice: Okay! The sun tea is inside (after only an hour outside in >100°F heat and blazing sun). We can safely leave it on the kitchen counter for a half hour or so (I'll set a timer); then we can put it into the fridge.
It's quite dark already, so I don't think limiting the time outdoors will be an issue.

b1-66er [1 floor above all the current the action]: Yeah.
You don't wanna jam that jar in immediately, that's for sure.
Was it too hot to handle?

TA: No. Hot, but not that hot.

b1: The last batch I made was out there for "awhile," I didn't time it, but it came back dark dark dark. (Having cherry as #3 probably helped.)
The jug was hot enough that i carried it in with silicon oven mitts. Set it on a potholder on the floor first and then on the counter making sure it was contacting the back wall.
When I put it in the refrigerator a couple hours later, the counter still had a warmish spot where it'd been sitting.
I drank the last of it with dinner last night because I hadn't had caffeine in a couple days.
Maybe that's where my headaches came from all along?
Maybe that's what's cured me.

TA: Caffeine is an interesting "drug" with some very positive characteristics

b1: That's why I mainline it.

TA: I dabble in it with my "mints"

b1: "Caffeine is brain food...
... make it your MAIN food."

TA: YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?