13.3.23

When your nuts shell

b1-66er: The K said Mr. Kimmel was fabulous as the Oscars opener.
He's right.
Must view.

D4rw1n: Looking forward to viewing this. I have watched Kimmel's opening monologue about three out of five nights per week for the last year (delayed, on YouTube). I also watch Seth Myers, Jimmy Fallon, and Stephen Colbert (on about the same rough frequency using the same platform). I think for the last year Kimmel has been consistently the sharpest
Myers is by far the most surreal. Especially a weekly segment (which I watch pretty religiously) entitled Corrections. It's self-referential bordering on inscrutable, self-deprecating bordering on masochistic, meta bordering on incomprehensible, and wry bordering on unfunny. Which together is super-original and somehow always makes me laugh 


No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?