8.8.22

Pyramidal Rationale

b1-66er: 1st sleep dream
I'm at some sort of an outdoor party in a park. 
A guy is being super aggressive so I take a long tubular sponge like object and shoot him with a projectile (maybe a bean?). It makes no sound.
Him. Belligerently. "I don't feel a thing!"
"You will." 
I shoot him again and two black spots slowly appear in his chest as he "bleeds." Very motor oil-like. 
He collapses on the curb, leaking a large puddle of black liquid.
I look at the brick work on the sidewalk and think, 'that'll be almost impossible to clean up.'

2nd
I'm sitting at a picnic table with The Accomplice and she has a plastic bottle of diet Pepsi sitting in front of her conical shaped-like a coffee filter. 
The brand label is floating IN the fluid.
"Those things are rare," I say.
She picks up the bottle. It's leaking slightly. 
I think, "that's why those things got recalled."

D4rw1n: You are a nightmare Syfy assassin with a keen eye for collectibles
And morally defensible in all states

•••

The Dear Hunter: Hmmm. 
U might as well cancel Netflix.

<The unrelated Wombo is a lagniappe for you, the reader.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?