23.2.21

All that's needed after a firecracker and a hot & spicy beef lather...

Karpov: New scent from my aftershave supplier...Rocket Ramen. I think I need a bottle. 

b1-66er: My accomplice asks, "is it 'rocket' in the British sense, meaning arugula; or is it 'rocket' meaning jet fuel?

Kπ: The 'Rocket' part, in this case, is just marketing. They often have an alien/space theme in their packaging. I think the scent will be pure ramen. 

b1-66er: What a great answer.

Kπ: Of course I could mix it with my Fireworks! aftershave to give it a rocket scent. 

b1: Marketing tagline: Blow your grocery clerk, date or local astrophysicist away.
A different trick, I guess, would be to soak a block of Nissin in kerosene and rub it on your face.

                        👽

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?