17.4.20

Priceless Leia meets a Blues Brother and a jerk

Special K: I haven't watched this but plan to. It's only 20 minutes.
<50 minutes passes>
I just watched that Blade Runner video and it's brilliant. Feels a little like The Clock.

<13 hours pass>

b1-66er: Just watched the blade runner mash up. Interesting. Thanks for sending it. 

K: Did it remind you of The Clock at all?

b1: Not really. Too overall thematic. 
I see why you say that, though.

K: Specifically, the scenes where characters from one movie hear things from another.

b1: I have certain expectations from experimental film. 
Yours either doesn't meet them at all, or overwhelms them.
In either case, it doesn't qualify. 
He's interplaying characters. 
It's both the genius of the clip ...
... and the cheat. 

K: I'd guess so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?