24.3.20

Fraternal twin vitrine

b1-66er: I watched Basket Case on my cell phone over the last 2 days...
I'm convinced it's the BEST possible way to watch that movie...

b1-67er (simultaneously) : Probably the best possible format.

66: It's hard to believe I'd EVER say that. 
Shows how truly bad the times have become. 

67: You used to own basket case

66: Oh,  you will SO love this...
I DO,  but the last 2 minutes have been erased ...
... by the magnet that held my videocassette stand closed. 

67: Son of a bitch!  Who's bright idea was that?

66: Prerecorded video tape manufacturer, I'm sure. 
Ever hear of the concept of "conspiracy?"
Or have the illuminati kept that idea from you?

<you, dear reader, yes YOU can (and should) get a Tubi account for your cell phone for free. Do it. Get the app, Watch Basket Case. You'll have to watch a couple ads, just behave the way you always do in an ad land that doesn't have a DVR. Make your life better. Buy me a donut when the crisis is over. If the situation never passes, don't worry about it. >

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?