24.4.17

Too much b1...

Zz: Dood! You were the star of the show yesterday. I can't thank you enough for being there. Everyone loved finally getting the meet the great b1-66er. 

b1-66er: It was weird.  
It was fun.
There's no doubt YOU we the star (as well you should have been).
Whatta great birthday!   It truly was, to you, what my 50th...
... Was to me.  Spun me a little bit, though.  I just now woke up for the second time...
...I was surprised that the slickbilly wasn't there, and disappointed that the Sakura was not.

Z: Dood, they are truly rich people. They would not have attended. I am his engineer. We are not friends. Everyone I wanted there was there. 

b1: Well played.  
(And not a way I'd ever have thought about it.)
I had a super great time.  When I had to get up at 04:00 for my flight on Saturday, I thought, "do you know what you're doing?" (Which is probably my most...
... Common internal thought.). But when I opened that door!  To see the expression on your face!  And to see you NOT be the absolute smartest, totally...
... Wisecracking guy in the room, was so, SO great.  I was standing behind you beaming like a highschool dad at graduation as you walked into that room...
... Of the 7 deadly sins, "pride" is one I know nearly nothing about.  But I was absolutely glowing from being your friend...
...I had way way WAY too many "b1 is full of himself" moments, including DRAMATIC HAIKU READINGS, to a forced audience...
... THAT, right there, is what I miss about the valley...
... my friends, the brains, people you HAVE to deal with daily because you GRIND...
... Had a great talk with the oil additive and his fiance (whom I LOVE)... 
...Held the chipmunk down by the throat and opened the b1 spigot full blast...
... What a great great day...
... And I so badly needed one...
... The person who shall never be mentioned, radioactive dave, me and the N Korean.  A stranger foursome never existed...
... My favorite part was watching slides with you at the end... There were shots of you that I wouldn't have recognized AS you...
... The were slides of me that the person who shall never be mentioned didn't recognize...
... Your sister and the eyeball called the staging shots on how it all would work...
... It worked SO well...
...I was SO surprised they chose me to be the "opener," and it was SO right... 

Z: I agree it was perfect. And zero drama. I really think I'm going to marry the eyeball. She is amazing and she really likes me. 

b1: ... Thank you, Z for everything.
Happy birthday!
🎂

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?