21.8.15

rhymes with "snoop"

dre: "Twenty-five years ago I was a young man drinking too much and in over my head with no real structure in my life. However, none of this is an excuse for what I did. I've been married for 19 years and every day I'm working to be a better man for my family, seeking guidance along the way. I'm doing everything I can so I never resemble that man again."

the 'grid: "I am a reformed ass who wants you to see my movie so that I can pay restitution to the many people who plan to sue me in the near future."

b1-66er: but i still want you to go to my movie and think it's important.

AAPL: "Dre has apologized for the mistakes he's made in the past and he's said that he's not the same person that he was 25 years ago. We believe his sincerity and after working with him for a year and a half, we have every reason to believe that he has changed."

b1-66er: we've worked enough with dre to know he respects women.  we're experts in this field because we have the highest market capitalization of any company in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?