12.4.15

set riders to "stun"

The Actore: Bad news by the way, my freeloader...er, sorry, daughter has "very important, mandatory" rehearsals for her chamber orchestra the entire friggin' weekend of Aspiration Day.  I'm so bummed! I thought for sure we'd be able to come but now the only way it would work is if I left a 12 year-old girl by herself for a weekend, with my credit card so she could uber herself to rehearsals unsupervised as she shares a ride with drivers known to be subjected to only the most rigorous,...sorry, lackadaisical of background checks....and I'm half thinking of doing it!

b1-66er: that's certainly what I'd do.  it's how I got to where I am today!

TA: Hahaha!!

b1: just like everything in life, it's nothing that can't be solved with a reduced credit line and a taser.

{YOU can watch The Actore right now!  go here http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0685308/?mode=desktop&ref_=m_ft_dsk make sure you "view IMDB full site."  scroll down to "related videos."  that's The Actore's demo reel!  press play.  laugh like a hyena.  that's what I do.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?