7.11.13

talk about overstuffed mattresses

K; Most days now I eat when hungry and stop when full. Totally new to me.

b1: did someone coach you on what "hungry" means, or did you figure it out yourself?

K: It was part of 2 or 3 different programs I've been in.

b1: you're like my dad in drunk farms.

K; ?

b1: he was in several (court prescribed) drunk farms.  THAT is a key way that food is NOT worse than crack ...
the state of CA has never put you on court supervised visits to your diet doctor...
or had the head dietician sign your card for the judge... repeatedly.

K: They should.

b1: now you're just full of K fluff...
you're all, "I'll just day this crazy thing because I'm cutting edge and I'm the K..  I'M CRAZY!"...
fluff...
you are the K-pok of rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?