28.6.13

it's not what you say, it's how you say it (no matter how purile)

b1: how'd you run across that cecille B demille article.

K: DC on facebook posted it.

b1: who's fricken DC?
GOD HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS JUST TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT WHEN IT'S 118 DEGREES?

K: Used to be a Merc News reporter.

b1: how do you know HER?

K: From when she was a tech reporter for the MN and I was semi-famous.
Do you have a popsicle?

b1: when were you semi-famous?

K: '86 or so.  Mac days.  Guy days.  When I knew a lot.

b1: what happened?
and where is THAT whore now?

K: I stopped learning.
Which whore?

b1: DC.

K: Why is she a whore?

b1: I just need to be derogatory because she's detracting/distracting from the conversation I am trying to have ...
why are you suddenly a defender of women?

K: Cunt
Where did I do that?

b1: DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH WHEN IT'S 118 OUT.
"why is she a whore?"  you said that in your mouse-y voice.

K: True.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?