13.4.11

F.U.!

b1: i can see you've been looking at superbSONIC. 10 pages in the last
3 day.
***
K: How are you identifying me?
***
b1: using google fu.
***
K: You won't tell me?
***
b1: i already told you. i used google fu.
did i use kung fu? no.
did i use google fu? yes.
what did i use? google fu.
what did i say? google fu!
GIMME A GOOGLE! GOOGLE!
GIMME A FU! FU!
GIMME GOOGLE FU! GOOGLE FU!
***
K: i'm cancelling your free blogs.
***
b1: and i'm cancelling your special presentation at the WWDC.
***
K: I really wanted to say I was canceling your blogs because I knew
you'd have a great response.
***
b1: did i make it?
***
K: Oh yes. Sorry, I forgot to say that.
***
b1: good.
do you use google analytics (GA)?
***
K: Yes, occasionally.
***
b1: i had 1 big hit in campbell. 10 pages in 21 minutes. has to be
you. accuse. make fu jokes. move forward. the end.
***
K: Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?