15.1.11

saturday morning fever

K: Tony Manero and his buddies live in Bay Ridge -- not the finest part
of Brooklyn. According to my limited knowledge of Brooklyn.

***

b1: they weren't exactly what you call "the finest part of brooklyn"
crowd.

i've only seen SNF once. it was at a 70's party i threw in 1985 ...

... at that party, bo3b and another guy both came in the same leisure
suit ... they didn't know each other.

***

K: I saw it about 300 times when I was an usher at the Colorado 4
Theaters. We used to synchronized-sweep the lobby while singing Night
Fever. Hand claps and everything.

***

b1: that is *SO* *COOL.*

that makes you cooler than me FOREVER.

(which is nearly impossible to believe.)

***

K: I won't let it go to my head.

***

b1: there's a lot of room up there.

***

K: gravity will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?