21.12.10

just kiss it, it's small

K: When is your midnight hockey game?

***

b1: the las wranglers are playing 23:59 on monday the 27th. you should
go.

***

K: I'd love to go. I'm way busy.

Our neighbor at the Sharks game I'm at just asked me when I'm doing
another 24-hour thing with my "buddies".

***

b1: i love that.

***

K: I'll be incommunicado shortly (too many people at the arena).

***

b1: why?

***

K: Too many people sharing the signal. Service suffers.

2 anthems

***

b1: dumb. we live in 1 country.

mini kiss are playing the period breaks at the wranglers.

***

K: I live on another planet. Kids who dress like Kiss?

***

b1: midgets.

***

K: Add a Teddy bear toss and strippers and it's the event of the
century.

***

b1: i love you, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?