1.11.10

the nature of gas bags

special K: I literally laughed out loud at "what this is about".

***
b1: what made you LOL?
***
K: "...procrastinate from doing his day job. "
***
b1: oh what ... as if that's some kind of lie? like, "oh, when he's not
breeding more unicorns and fairies"?
you talk to me so fricken much more during work. at night you've got
important things like baseball games and re-learning algebra.
you're gonna get all theatrical now you know the microscope is on you.
i can feel it.
***
K: I laughed at the insightful truth.
***
b1: spooky.
i like that it implies that you try to procrastinate ... BUT MIGHT NOT
EVEN BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THAT.
***
K: I might get Heidenberged now, but I hope not.
***
b1: by, what, the static tower that is your boss?
and what the hell's heidenberg anyway? some snooty (yet remarkably bad)
beer?
***
K: I meant Heisenberged. The observation changes the event.
***
b1: oh. that's different than being a gas bag that suddenly goes up
because americans refuse to sell you he.
***
K: Yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sure, you can comment -- but why?